Heavy duty forestry mulcher for tractors between 150 and 230 HP.
Equipped with swinging hammers for the cleaning of brushwood, which favors the growth of trees, the reclamation of land, the maintenance and restoration of banks, the maintenance of areas under power lines, forestry roads, fire blocking lines. Equipped with rotor of fixed tooth with system FIXE TOP, for thick wood and stumps.
This mulcher integrates all the necessary options for an optimal forest work.
- Steel-plate chassis, thickness 10 mm.
- Rotor POLSER + of Ø 625 mm.
- Gearbox with RAIL BOX System with
- 2 x 4 XPC side belt transmission.
- Swinging 360° forged forestry hammers SERRAT or fixed tooth with tip in tungsten.
- Supports of bearing rotor in steel.
- Oscillating bearings of double row of rollers.
- Double front safety chains.
- PTO 1.000 rpm.
- Steel counter hammers.
- Front skid shoes.
- Rear hydraulic hood.
- Internal reinforcements in chassis.
- System antiwire in rotor.
- Compact drive cover.
- Hydraulic pushing frame.
- Transmission by cardan to side belts.
- Pulleys of diameter 290 mm.
- Model built under EC Normative.
- Safety indicators visible to personnel.
fx5 in action
FIXE TOP system
Discover FX 5
Road N-240 km. 149,3
22310 - Castejón del Puente (Huesca) Spain